Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Long Live Open Source!

It has bean a long time since I've last updated this blog. Now that this year will soon come to an end (hopefully the year and not the world!), I want to post a small update of all the things that happened to me this year.

My friends know already the passion I share for JBoss technologies for a long time. Since September, I was given the life opportunity to work for the open source company I love most. In the true OSS spirit, it all started from an open source project of mine. If you follow JBoss development closely, probably you have heard about JBoss Admin, an iOS application that will allow you to remotely manage a JBoss 7 application server.  After announcing it in the development forum, I immediately got an interest from the developers and I was offered the chance to work together.

And here I am. For the past three months, I have been working with an extremely talented group of people, building amazing new technologies that will shake (in a true JBoss spirit!), the land in the mobile space.

My small advice to you. Find an open source project that you love and care, get involved with the community, find areas of work to contribute, spread your passion!. You never know where it can take you..


No comments: